Hi and welcome to my blog. WeddingMonograms.blogspot.com was created to help DIY brides learn how to create Monograms and other wedding designs in photoshop. I hope that you find this blog helpful. Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions for tutorials at WeddingMonograms@gmail.com
Congratulations and Happy Planning,
BriannaNichole!


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Second Batch of Free Wedding Monograms

Morning everyone out there in Internet Land. I hope everyone got through their Cyber Monday without breaking the bank! I know I barely made it through the barrage of spam emails flooding my inbox.

Hopefully everyone is ready to see the second batch of free wedding monograms. Remember it's not too late to request yours. I'll post all the info at the bottom of the email so you know how you can get yours. Here we go:

Cordruta & Daniel






Joy & Erick




Katrina & Lucilo






To request your free monogram just email me at:  weddingmonograms@gmail.com with the following information:
  • Names - Bride & grooms name. Include his last name and tell me if you want it on the monogram.
  • Wedding Date
  • Colors - Pick one to four colors from this site:http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm
  • Wedding type - Casual, contemporary, classic/romantic, symbolic (palm tree, damask, ornate).
  • Anything else you think I might need to know (designs you like, wedding location, where you may use it etc).

I will create a few styles for you to choose your monogram from. If you want to go with additional monograms they will be $2.50 each. If you want to purchase several of them you can get a pack deal. Email me for more information.

Happy Planning,
Brianna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for giving us a tips.. Really love the designs..

Find out more: Vermont Wedding Locations